Whatever I have to say has left me at this moment as I silently digest lunch at my desk and face the prospect of another few hours at work before I'm done. After a series of thinking conversations that have stretched me beyond my capacity to function properly at work, I am coasting in a moment of lackadaisical review of my email. Pretty soon, I will get up from my desk for a tasty shot of espresso that will certainly awaken my inner animus and give it flight for thought. From food coma back to productivity - pretty soon I'll get that second wind.
Over a year of marriage carries Happiness, love, and sometimes cranberries But eventually the pace slows down, Work intrudes, some days a frown And suddenly the world has changed. What we must do is simply rearrange The days so that other things fit neatly In their own places, and move on sweetly To the beauties of the everyday together. Because there is love everywhere, wherever You shall be - and perhaps also Rosie - This is a good thing naturally, So good to state it thus and remember That only frigid mornings in November Can keep us apart, but only so long As the work day lasts because so strong Is our pact that I worry not a wink - Your loveliness is worth so much, I think.
Comments