Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts are random - check out Marvin's Room
Somehow, I ended up on a roll.  Rattling off entry after entry, collecting some thoughts, and getting them down on paper to keep on the path to 100 entries for the year.  Next thing comes the stream of consciousness and random thoughts that comprise the majority of our frontal lobes.  Did I remember to pick up the dry cleaning?  I should brush my teeth.  Whatever happened to the Monkees?  I wish my desk were clean.  My dog is lazy but cuddly.

Random thoughts are random, but they make sense in the context of one's mental processing and internal priorities.  Let those random thoughts fly, and let your stream of consciousness guide you to what's currently important in your daily life.
Post a Comment